Monday 22 August 2011

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

It's ages since I have posted anything on my blog. It's not for lack of things, it's for lack of time! I thought I would 'restart' my blogging with the anniversary card that I made for my sister and brother in law at the start of the month. It was their second anniversary and I wanted to celebrate with a beautiful card to say thanks for being such wonderful siblings! I've been really interested in paper cuts for a while now so it only seemed right I do their very own. The glasses and the shoe laces were a tad challenging but in the end they liked it so much they had it framed. The title of the blog is one of my favourite sayings and was the inscription inside. Much love to everyone.






2 comments:

  1. love! You should do some screen prints of them and sell them framed - a la rob ryan! Xx

    ReplyDelete