Friday 17 December 2010

Ginger Beard...


I'm not the best when it comes to computers. I'm the kind of person who will ask why the computer screen is black as someone leans over and presses the on button...ah. But this term at uni my skills have really improved and that's got a lot to do with my peers helping me along the way. I don't know how they put up with me to be honest! The cursing, puzzled looks or regular head in my hands when Photoshop decides to do what IT wants to do! My friend Gary is (putting it mildly) a SAINT. He puts up with my incessant questions, I guess he's like the paperclip on Microsoft word when I need help! And I wanted to do something to say thanks for all his support so for Christmas I made him his very own felt cube in his favourite colours and with his name appliqued on. For the past few months he's been growing a beard and moustache combo and unlike most guys where their facial hair starts growing back as soon as they put their razor down, it was a bit more of a challenge! So I made a little ginger moustache and goatee but stuck velcro onto the back so that he can stick them on or detach them from the cube for times when he has facial hair! Many thanks my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment